Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionIncorporating urban management theory with actual practice, the author presents a series of case studies collected in her experience as city manager in Clarksville, Tennessee. Multiple cases are offered in common contemporary city topics ranging from personnel, policy-making, housing and homelessness, transportation, and budgeting. Each study describes and analyzes a scenario, identifying the economic and political factors as well as the often conflicting players and interest groups. For classroom use, the case approach lends to discussions, debates, and role-playing activities. Extensive course supplements are available online.
- Author BiographyBecky Starnes has a Ph.D. in Public Administration and Public Policy from Auburn University/Auburn University Montgomery. She has over 30 years of experience working at the city, state, and federal levels of government. Dr. Starnes is currently an associate professor of Public Management at Austin Peay State University, Clarksville, Tennessee.
- Author(s)Becky J. Starnes
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication30/05/2013
- SubjectPolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleASPA Series in Public Administration and Public Policy
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note27 black & white illustrations, 17 black & white tables
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.