All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHome in on the common problems and anxieties your students are likely to encounter in this toriously difficult area of counselling. Working as a counsellor carries a high likelihood of working with clients who self-harm. This resource allows your students to develop and carefully reflect upon their understanding of self-harm and the different ways in which counsellors respond to it. Providing professional support throughout, this book contextualises many of the difficult situations and anxieties your students may face when working in this area.
- Author BiographyAndrew Reeves has over twenty years' experience counselling and researching in settings ranging from children through to vulnerable adults. He is a regular contributor to Therapy Today and has authored several successful titles on suicide, risk and general introductions to counselling. Series Editor: Kirsten Amis is a highly experienced counsellor, educator and author, based at Anniesland College, Glasgow.
- Author(s)Andrew Reeves
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication31/05/2013
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Education
- Content Note27
- Weight288 g
- Width158 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Series Edited byKirsten Amis
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $28.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.