All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionIn medical practice there are often complex cases that make extraordinary demands on a clinician's kwledge and ingenuity. In Challenging Cases in Allergy and Immulogy, the authors provide these types of fascinating, and informative cases to complement a basic kwledge of diagsis and management in these fields. As such, this vel title will be of interest to a wide array of allergists and clinical immulogists, as well as all students of medicine and allied health. Written by a multidisciplinary group of national and international experts, the book covers in detail two or more challenging, real-life cases in each disorder discussed. Each case is followed by a work-up, treatment plan, and discussion that includes a differential diagsis, up-to-date references, and up to ten thought-provoking, multiple-choice questions that enhance the book's value as a comprehensive reference and teaching text. The cases include t only the common allergic diseases such as allergic rhinitis, asthma, and food allergy, but also disorders in immune regulation, autoimmunity, and immudeficiencies. There are chapters on subjects as wide-ranging as anaphylaxis, occupational asthma, and immune-mediated rheumatic diseases. State-of-the-art and evidence-based, Challenging Cases in Allergy and Immulogy is an important resource for all clinicians searching for ways to improve their ability to diagse and manage patients with allergic and immulogic problems.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication25/06/2009
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note42 black & white tables, biography
- Weight664 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byMassoud Mahmoudi
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.