All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.36Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.17Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionDistinguished clinician-scientists describe in concise studies their most difficult cases and reveal what they did, how they did it, and why. The cases cover a wide range of endocrine problems. Each case study reviews how the patient was managed, details the reasons why various tests and treatments-many only recently available-were carried out, and provides references to ensure that those vel methodologies can be easily translated into the endocrine specialist's daily practice. The authors provide practical solutions for these difficult-to-manage cases, and successfully apply kwledge fresh from the laboratory to decisions about patient management. Practical and stimulating, Challenging Cases in Endocrilogy demonstrates for every clinical endocrilogist precisely how specialists approach their most challenging cases and how these approaches can be effectively applied in the daily practice of endocrilogy.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleContemporary Endocrinology
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note35 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight824 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byMark E. Molitch
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2002
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.