All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
About this product
- DescriptionZetin, Hoepner, and Kurth explain the causes of depression, how to recognize and diagse the different iterations of depression, and the wide variety of psychotherapeutic and psychopharmacological treatment options available. Even more important, they show patients how to best work with their clinicians and clinicians how to best help their patients. The book is liberally sprinkled with case discussions, which demystify the treatment protocols and show the various ways that clients respond to treatment. In this book, medical professionals have a go-to desk reference for their questions about depression, and consumers have a friendly, accessible introduction to an otherwise intimidating disorder.
- Author BiographyMark Zetin, MD, is in private practice. He lives in Orange County, California. Cara T. Hoepner, MS, RN, CNS, NP, is a psychiatric nurse practitioner and mental health advocate. She lives in San Francisco. Jennifer Kurth, DO, is a child and adolescent psychiatrist at Northwestern Memorial Hospital. She lives in Chicago.
- Author(s)Cara T. Hoepner,Jennifer Kurth,Mark Zetin
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication25/10/2010
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleGo-To Guides for Mental Health
- Series Part/Volume Number0
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Weight910 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.