All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom anagrams and frame games to lateral thinking and picture problems--even towers of sudoku and stacked-up letter conundrums--these puzzles will give every kid an outrageously enjoyable mental workout. And for a unique twist, the selection includes Terry Stickels's original STICKLINKS, with hidden phrases to find!
- Author BiographyTerry Stickels is well-known for his three internationally syndicated columns. FRAME GAMES, seen in USA Weekend magazine, is read by over 48,000,000 people in 600 newspapers weekly. He concurrently writes STICKELERS for King Features, appearing in over 200 newspapers daily, including the Washington Post, the Chicago Sun Times, the Denver Post, and the Toronto Star. He also is the featured puzzle columnist for the Guardian, London s largest newspaper. In addition, Terry finds time to write books for both adults and children, and do motivational speaking.
- Author(s)Steve Harpster,Terry Stickels
- PublisherCharlesbridge Publishing,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintImagine Publishing, Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width206 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.64
- AU $12.80Trending at AU $17.42
- AU $13.46Trending at AU $18.26
- AU $7.51Trending at AU $12.34
- AU $8.88Trending at AU $12.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.