All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $38.17
About this product
- DescriptionTaking account of the political, ecomic and cultural changes that have impacted on social work over recent years, this book explores the challenges and presents the realities of practice. Using an international range of examples, McDonald makes an important contribution to the ongoing debate about the character and purpose of social work.
- Author BiographyCATHERINE MCDONALD is Senior Lecturer in the School of Social Work and Applied Human Sciences, University of Queensland, Australia. She has published widely on social work and social policy and has a particular interest in the impact of welfare reform on social work.
- Author(s)Catherine McDonald
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication23/06/2006
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight325 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.