All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a radical reassessment of organizational forces for change and barriers encountered by the 'challenging women' - senior women managers faced with the task of transforming their organizations. Much has been written about women at work, the 'glass ceiling' and discriminatory employment practices. This study is seminal in the linkage it makes between gender, invation and organizational transformation. The book highlights the implications of this for all types of organizations and women managers everywhere.
- Author BiographySu Maddock is Senior Research Fellow at Manchester Business School. She has worked as an organizational design consultant in the public sector.
- Author(s)Su Maddock
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication29/06/1999
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.