Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.99
- AU $26.44Trending at AU $33.42
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $36.83Trending at AU $37.88
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.28
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.77
About this product
- DescriptionCommunity media journalists are, in essence, 'filling in the gaps' left by mainstream news outlets. Forde's extensive 10 year study w develops an understanding of the journalistic practices at work in independent and community news organisations. Alternative media has never been so widely written about until w.
- Author BiographySUSAN FORDE teaches Journalism at Griffith University, Australia, and continues to practice community and independent journalism on a freelance basis. Previously she worked for eight years in the independent press industry and was awarded her PhD in 1998 for her study on the Australian alternative press. Her work on community media audience research has reached an international audience. She is the co-author of two major monographs on community broadcasting, and leads the journalism and media research program at the Griffith Centre for Cultural Research.
- Author(s)Susan Forde
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication10/10/2011
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight279 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.