All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.61Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.04Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.75Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $19.76Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.67
About this product
- DescriptionSchizophrenia causes anguished voices to gnaw through your subconscious like termites decaying your psyche. You have where to turn as the commanding voices conjure up a necessity to murder. Such is the case with the reverend Thomas Barragan-Deavers who hears the voice of his inner God.The voice directs him to use the power of his office as a pastor, along with his gift as a hyptist, to absorb the souls of his fragile victims. It is the only thing Thomas can do to urish his own conflicted soul. Only then can he feel accepted by his overpowering inner god. Only then can he satisfy his own desire to urish the woman he has striven to be since his childhood. Thomas regards his alter-ego, Chamelea, t as a murderer, but as a liberator of souls. Chamelea is an edgy, gripping and provocative story.
- Author BiographyD.H. Robbins has been actively writing fiction for nearly 30 years. For the past 5 years, he has been putting his efforts toward developing a series of novels in the avant-garde historical fiction genre. The first novel, The Tu-tone DeSoto, (1960-63) introduces eight teenagers growing up in Iowa during the veiled turbulence underlying The Kennedy Years. The second novel, Chamelea, is set in New York City in 1963-64. The Greenwich Village Scene, Lower East Side and the New York World's Fair are the featured. The third in the saga, Below the Watchtower, takes place during the counterculture years (1965-68). This novel is in development with a proposed 2018 release. Robbins, a Baby Boomer, was born in Norwalk, Connecticut and currently lives in Simsbury, Connecticut where he continues to type away on his next book(s).
- Author(s)D H Robbins
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication19/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight531 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.