Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $32.26
- AU $29.90Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $12.59Trending at AU $13.10
- AU $46.01Trending at AU $53.33
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $50.01
- AU $28.97Trending at AU $31.88
- AU $12.19Trending at AU $16.34
About this product
- DescriptionBrooke is a beautiful, successful and confident young woman who doesn't mind being single after a devastating break-up, a year ago, with her last boyfriend whom she thought she would marry and raise a family with. Only after an unexpected chance encounter with a man that she just can't seem to forget and nagging from two friends, does she second guess her decision to give up on ever finding true love. When Brooke met Patrick almost four years earlier, she just knew he was the one. They shared a love of the business world and family, which Brooke wanted desperately. He was good looking, compassionate and well educated...all the things every woman wants in a husband. After a move to ather state, he became involved with ather woman which resulted in a child. Brooke is devastated after having lost her high school sweetheart due to distance as well. She vows to never engage in ather long distance relationship, if she ever decides to give love ather try. She is happily single for a year, but w at 34, her biological clock is ticking and she is thinking about the future. In the midst of her man pause, she meets Chanze who immediately catches her attention with his boyish charm and mad swag. He has a rocky relationship in Atlanta and does t attempt to get into ather out of respect, but something about the brown-eyed Brooke thoroughly intrigues him. However, once Brooke discovers that his home is in ather state, her guard goes up but Chanze is t bothered by that. Through joy and pain, these two will build a bond with each other while, unkwingly, falling in love but a secret, Chanze is keeping, will threaten to rock the very core of their bond.
- Author BiographyLatricia Borner is a special educator who resides in Houston, Texas where she attended Texas Southern University for undergrad and pledged Alpha kappa Alpha Sorority. Chance Encounter is her first published novel but the second one she penned.
- Author(s)Latricia Borner
- Date of Publication16/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.