All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.19
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- DescriptionIn simple, n-technical language, this volume explores the fundamentals governing chance and applies them to sports, government, and business. Topics include the theory of probability in relation to superstitions, betting odds, warfare, social problems, stocks, and other areas. Clear and lively ...remarkably accurate. - Scientific Monthly.
- Author(s)Barry Levinson
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication28/03/2003
- SubjectPopular Science
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight386 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.