CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.45
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $52.95
- AU $11.09Trending at AU $15.01
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $8.43Trending at AU $10.62
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.54
- AU $12.80Trending at AU $17.38
About this product
- DescriptionTwo BFFs spying late at night...what could possibly go wrong? Ashley's dad moved out and w she's stuck dealing with her overprotective mother. And, if that wasn't bad eugh, her dad's friend appears to w be interested in her mom. Ashley's dad is working undercover, like he's done a million times before, but Ashley can't shake the feeling that he's hiding something. She enlists her best friend, Brianne, to help her spy on him. While out with Brianne, Ashley meets Trent. She falls for him, but soon learns that he, like her father, has something to hide, and it's t long before Brianne and Ashley are spying on Trent, as well. And they don't like what they see. It isn't until Ashley's life is on the line that she gets answers to her questions and in the process learns the ultimate life truth-that things aren't always what they seem.
- Author BiographyLaurel Veil makes her home in Texas, with her husband and children. They enjoy visiting amusement parks, but sitting around a fire telling spooky stories is the best!
- Author(s)Laurel Veil
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication18/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.