All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
About this product
- DescriptionChanel's combination of tradition, originality and style has always made it the most seductive of brands. Here the House of Chanel opens its private archives, revealing a galaxy of brilliant designs created by Coco Chanel from 1920 onwards. Dazzling clothes, intricate accessories, beautiful models and timeless design leave doubt as to the lasting fame of the brand and embody everything that has come to symbolize the magic of Chanel.
- Author BiographyDaniele Bott is a journalist specializing in fashion and beauty. She has worked for many top magazines, including Vogue.
- Author(s)Daniele Bott
- PublisherThames & Hudson Ltd
- Date of Publication23/07/2007
- SubjectFashion & Beauty
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThames & Hudson Ltd
- Content Note159 illustrations, 101 in colour
- Weight1490 g
- Width240 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.92
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.