All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.96
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionAppearing Big Brother in 2007, Victoria Beckham lookalike Chanelle Hayes quickly became a national talking point thanks to her tears, tantrums and explosive relationship with fellow housemate Ziggy Lichman. But despite being one of the most successful BB housemates of all time, with a flourishing modelling career and even a foray into the pop world, there is so much more to Yorkshire born-and-bred Chanelle than showbiz ups and downs. The young mum's life has been etched with tragedy, right from the moment she was born in prison in 1987. Just a few months old, she was orphaned when her drug-addicted mother was brutally murdered. With the real reason for her mother's death shrouded in secrecy, Chanelle's teenage years were marked by an agonising quest for the truth - which saw her go to extreme and devastating lengths for answers, including attempted suicide. Her rocky past has also been plagued by eating disorders, while Chanelle's romantic history has been defined by heartache and despair. Brutally honest and astonishingly sad, Chanelle's story does t make for easy reading, and she is the first to admit that she is angel.In spite of all her troubles, Chanelle has emerged a stronger, happier woman, who has finally tackled her demons and can w embrace a brighter future with confidence.
- Author BiographyChanelle Hayes burst into the public eye as a contestant on Big Brother in May 2007, fast becoming a reality TV favorite and gracing the covers of countless celebrity magazines and tabloid newspapers. Carving out a highly successful career as a model, her eventful life has continued to fascinate her army of loyal fans. As well as her modeling work, she runs a booming cake business called Love Cake Love Me.
- Author(s)Chanelle Hayes
- PublisherJohn Blake Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication02/07/2015
- SubjectAutobiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Blake Publishing Ltd
- Weight227 g
- Width127 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.