CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
About this product
- DescriptionHave you reached a point where you feel the need to take stock of your life? Do you simply want to regain some perspective, or are you seeking a path to life change? This is an easy-to-read, multifaceted book crammed with practical information, personal anecdotes and inspiring ideas to help you develop strategies for positive living. It focuses on the seven key areas of life: relationships, health, home, work, money and creativity and spirit. Change is the book to help you recover your balance and find the road to change.
- Author BiographyAlison Haynes studied law before deciding to write full time. She has been widely published in magazines and is the author of Facefacts: A Guide to Cosmetics, Skin and Hair Care; Food Glorious Food: Eating Well, Living Well; and Clean Sweep. She has also contributed to Reader's Digest Easy Guide to Your Rights in Australia. All four books provide practical, useful information in a readable format. Alison has made many media appearances where she has spoken on health and consumer rights.
- Author(s)Alison Haynes
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication01/01/1940
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintPier 9
- Out-of-print date11/12/2013
- Width132 mm
- Height190 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.