Change Intelligence: Use the Power of CQ to Lead Change That Sticks by Barbara A. Trautlein (Hardback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $37.93Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $12.95+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the world of business, the ability to handle constant change makes the difference between success and failure. Today, executives, supervisors, and project managers have plenty of methodologies for managing change, yet the failure rate of major organizational change is still an abysmal 70 percent. In this invative guide, Barbara Trautlein argues that this is because our current approaches are inadequate when t used in tandem with a deep understanding of change intelligence, or CQ-the skill set required to lead a team or company through vital transformations. Inside, she gives readers access to a proprietary, interactive CQ assessment that's based on substantial research and experience in working with hundreds of top organizations. And after readers learn their own change leader style, they go on to discover practical strategies for leveraging their strengths and shoring up their weak spots. Trautlein, a leading authority on change leadership, keeps the theory light and delves into insightful case studies drawn from her decades of experience. Her example-based approach allows readers to plainly see how they can start driving real transformation-t by adopting yet ather new tool but by bolstering their own capacity for change leadership.
- Author BiographyBarbara A. Trautlein, PhD, is the founder of Change Catalysts, an organizational development and change management consulting company, where she has served as principal for twenty-plus years. A highly respected consultant and international speaker, Barbara has provided consulting and coaching services to leaders at several Fortune 50 client corporations as well as at many small- to mid-sized organizations. She has been invited to make presentations, conduct workshops, and chair conference sessions in the United States, Canada, Latin America, Asia, and Africa, and has served as an expert panel member for the Top Small Workplace Award, a nationwide honor cosponsored by the Wall Street Journal and Winning Workplaces. She has also served as an expert reviewer for Workforce 2.0, a joint initiative of the McArthur Foundation, HRMAC, World Business Chicago, and the Council for Adult and Experiential Learning.
- Author(s)Barbara A. Trautlein
- PublisherGreenleaf Book Group LLC
- Date of Publication14/05/2013
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationAustin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenleaf Book Group LLC
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings, figures
- Weight582 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.