All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.13
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.18
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
About this product
- DescriptionIt is all too easy to discuss organizational change in abstraction, particularly when you are dealing with large corporations with wide product ranges across global markets. But somewhere within these structures there are people, and it is often the human aspects of change that are the most difficult to manage. Martin Orridge's guide explores these aspects and explains how we, as leaders, can help everyone cope with change and in turn ensure our organization's long-term survival. The main parts of Change Leadership are based on the author's research and include models, advice and exercises for understanding and enabling personal and organizational change. To further assist you, Chapter 3 contains 75 actions and activities to sustain transformation in your organization. Successful organizational change also requires discipline and the application of good management techniques. Good planning, checking on progress and capturing the learning are key to introducing successful change and developing an organization's capabilities, therefore Chapter 4 will assist the change leader to appreciate the main aspects of managing successful change projects. This concise guide is an engaging but rigorous read for change leaders. Whether this is your primary role or whether you need to reflect on and manage the human factors of a business project for which you are responsible, Change Leadership will help you better understand the nature of change and, in doing so, develop a Change-Adept organization.
- Author BiographyMartin Orridge specialized in innovation and change consultancy including the design and delivery of tools, techniques and learning events. He was the author of a number of training books including 75 Ways to Liven Up Your Training; Another 75 Ways to Liven Up Your Training and How to Deliver Training.
- Author(s)Martin Orridge
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/08/2009
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGower Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteincludes 37 figures
- Weight290 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.