Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $13.07Trending at AU $16.63
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $50.97
About this product
- DescriptionResults are critical and they must be attained in a relatively short amount of time, which requires the flexibility to use various therapeutic modalities and the willingness to adopt a form of clinical guidance that allows the client to guide therapy and initiate change while horing the therapeutic relationship and alliance. Bertoli provides techniques and practical principles to facilitate transformation, including question-and-answer segments and case examples that show readers how change-oriented therapy works and feels in the clinical setting. Change-oriented therapy breaks new ground for both therapists and clients by revising and reintegrating existing theories and practices.
- Author BiographyBob Bertolino, Ph.D., is a therapist and trainer. He has authored or coauthored eight books on collaborative, change-oriented approaches to psychotherapy. Bob has presented throughout the United States, Australia, Canada, France, Germany, and the United Kingdom.
- Author(s)Bob Bertolino,Robert Bertolino
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication21/10/2003
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Weight520 g
- Width162 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.