All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChange is inevitable. Both personally and globally, change drives our lives. Despite the new opportunities change can bring, many of us resist and fear it, even as we long for a healthier lifestyle or agree we need a more sustainable culture. CHANGE turns this unavoidable condition of life from something fearsome to something empowering by revealing a new perspective on reality. The way we were taught to think of the world is t the way it really is. We are t a mosaic of separate beings in competition for resources. Instead, each of us is an integral part of a whole that encompasses all creation. We are an intrinsic driver behind the force of change. As such, our creative potential is limitless. That potential comes from what author Ilchi Lee discovered over the course of his inner explorations that each of us has a beautiful mind that desires to benefit all beings. This inherent nature is our true greatness and the true power to solidify the changes we envision in our personal lives and the world. Change is urgently needed; the current course of our civilisation is longer tenable. But major changes are t feasible, Lee says, unless we begin with changing ourselves. He says we can start a big change, matter how daunting it is, with changing our personal attitudes and energy. CHANGE tells you how.
- Author BiographyIlchi Lee is a respected teacher, mentor and innovator devoted to developing the awakened brain and teaching energy principles. Author of 35 books, Lee is the founder of Dahn Yoga and Brain Education System Training (BEST), techniques designed to enhance human potential and quality of life through mind-body training methods.
- Author(s)Ilchi Lee
- PublisherBest Life Media
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationSendona
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintBest Life Media
- Weight476 g
- Width137 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.