All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFive hundred years before the birth of Jesus, a God-realized being named Lao-tzu in ancient China created the ultimate commentary on the nature of our existence. This classic text, called the Tao Te Ching or the Great Way, offered advice and guidance that was balanced, moral, spiritual, and always concerned with working for the good. On this CD, for the very first time, Dr. Wayne W. Dyer takes you on a compelling journey through all 81 verses of the Tao, as he offers affirmations and a unique meditation technique that you can directly apply to your life. By actually repeating the word Tao as a mantra, you will subliminally attain a level of wisdom and peace that you may have never experienced before. Do the Tao w...and usher in an entirely new way of thinking!
- Author BiographyDr Wayne Dyer is an internationally renowned author and speaker in the field of self-development. He is the author of 29 books and many audios, CDs and videos, and has appeared on thousands of radio and television programmes.
- Author(s)Dr. Wayne W. Dyer
- PublisherHay House Inc
- Date of Publication25/10/2007
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationCarlsbad
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHay House Inc
- Weight89 g
- Width142 mm
- Height124 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Edition StatementUnabridged
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $27.08Trending at AU $27.59
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $12.86
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $23.07Trending at AU $30.79
- AU $30.06Trending at AU $31.27
- AU $10.87Trending at AU $13.96
- AU $29.97Trending at AU $38.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.