Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $36.64Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $23.68Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.03Trending at AU $32.48
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.10
- AU $43.72Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.14
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.73
- AU $42.71Trending at AU $48.94
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.27
About this product
- DescriptionCHANGE BY CHOICE ...or how to get people to do stuff differently,as though they thought of it first! 'Change' and 'choice' are words that evoke a range of responses, many of them negative! This is often due to the tion that if you have to 'go on about how much of an opportunity change is', or 'how much choice you really do have', then to the average listener, cynicism has already started to cloud the mind into thinking, 'I am being duped'! These two 'C' words can have a range of meanings depending on the context. Change can either be an exciting prospect or a terrifying dread. Often these two extremes and the range in between are experienced,directly dependent on the amount of choice we feel we truly have. Via a conversational style, Philip uses a mix of analogies, real life stories and change management case histories, to examine our psychology towards change and choice, as well as the practicalities of achieving sustained change in our lives, be it within our families or workplace. One case history explains how the author applied his change techniques to the development team of VIAGRA - bringing that drug to market, ahead of schedule.
- Author BiographyBorn in Birmingham into a Methodist upbringing Philip has led a diverse life. From joining the 'Moonies' cult at 16, then working in retail for 2 years, followed by training and consequentially working as a professional actor for 10 years. He then switched from acting to be trained as a facilitator and went on to facilitate large scale personal development seminars to the public for 5 years, before being invited to take his brand of development into the business arena some 20 years ago; co-founding Harley-Young Associates. Since Harley Young's inception, Philip has strived to understand, through the many corporate change programs he has designed and delivered, what makes change stick. A fundamental belief from boyhood has run through all of Philip's endeavours; that there is good in all human beings and that on some level people want to make a positive difference to their lives and of those around them. Philip lives with his two teenage children in Henley-on-Thames and is now a motivational speaker and managing director of Harley-Young Change Management Specialists Ltd. www.harley-young.co.uk
- Author(s)Philip Cox-Hynd
- PublisherPanoma Press
- Date of Publication23/03/2009
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationSt Albans
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEcademy Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight311 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.