All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom international bestseller Jodi Picoult comes this brilliantly thought-provoking vel, beautifully written and impossible to put down. June has survived what mother should face. Twelve years ago, her husband and young daughter were murdered. For the sake of her unborn child, she managed to carry on living. But w she faces losing a second daughter. Claire has a heart defect, and unless they find a dor soon, she will die. When a match is offered, it seems like a miracle. Until June learns that the new heart will come from the man who killed Claire's sister. She thought she would do anything to keep her child alive. But how can she give her daughter the heart of a murderer?
- Author BiographyJodi Picoult is the author of twenty-four internationally bestselling novels, including My Sister's Keeper, House Rules and The Storyteller, and has also co-written two YA books with her daughter Samantha van Leer, Between the Lines and Off the Page. She lives in New Hampshire with her husband and children. Jodi's UK website is www.jodipicoult.co.uk and she can be found on Facebook and Twitter at facebook.com/JodiPicoultUK and twitter.com/jodipicoult. She also has a YouTube channel www.youtube.com/user/JodiPicoultOfficial.
- Author(s)Jodi Picoult
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication10/10/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Paperback
- Weight356 g
- Width141 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $70.92
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.62Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.