All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.78
- AU $89.64Trending at AU $91.04
- AU $41.00Trending at AU $52.74
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $14.87
- AU $12.29Trending at AU $17.38
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.74
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $24.26
About this product
- DescriptionCindy was in her mid forties as she prepared to go through her second divorce. She delved into the world of internet dating. She didn't look locally for a new man; she looked in the area where she intended to move after her divorce. What she found in her search was t only the potential for sexual adventure, but also the promise for great love. Was what she found real, or was she still looking in the wrong place? She thought she found the greatest love of her life, but was the feeling the same for him? She knew that she had fallen in love with the Rapid City area. She hoped what she found there was a man to love as much as she loved the location. But how would her crazy ex-husband react?
- Author BiographyKayeleigh McClaughry was born in Central Illinois in 1964, and has lived in Illinois all of her life. She dreams of living somewhere less urban. She has three kids and four dog...with all that, amazingly, she still has hair.
- Author(s)Kayeleigh McClaughry
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication12/02/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.