All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionNever before has an expert defined the steps toward self-fulfillment and satisfying relationships with such clear, insightful, and easy-to-follow guidelines. In Changes That Heal, Dr. Henry Cloud, a rewned clinical psychologist, combines his expertise, well-developed faith, and keen understanding of human nature in a four-step program of healing and growth. Dr. Cloud's down-to-earth plan shows you how to: bond with others to form truly intimate relationships, separate from others and develop a sense of self, understand the good and bad in yourself and others, and grow emotionally and spiritually toward adulthood. Filled with fascinating case studies and helpful, easy-to-adopt techniques, Changes That Heal offers sound advice that helps you get the most out of your life, heal the wounds of your past, and build lasting, loving relationships.
- Author BiographyDr. Henry Cloud is a popular speaker, and cohost, with Dr. John Townsend, of the nationally broadcast New Life Live! Radio program, and cofounder of Cloud-Townsend Clinic and Cloud-Townsend Resources. His bestselling books include the Gold Medallion Award-winning Boundaries books and Making Small Groups Work. Dr. Cloud and his wife and two daughters live in Southern California. Dr. Henry Cloud es un hablante popular, y co-presentador, con Dr. John Townsend, de la emisora nacional. Nueva vida Vive! Programa de radio, y co- fundador de Cloud- Townsend Clinic y Cloud- Townsend Recursos. Su libros mejor bendidos incluyen el premio medallon de oro son, Limites y haciendo pequenos grupos que trabajen. Dr. Clud y su esposa viven en el Sur de California.
- Author(s)Dr. Henry Cloud
- Date of Publication06/12/1996
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1996
- Weight172 g
- Width106 mm
- Height173 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.