Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- DescriptionChanges in Censuses from Imperialist to Welfare States , the second of two volumes, uses historical and comparative methods to analyze censuses or census-like information in the United Kingdom, the United States, and Italy, starting in England over one-thousand years ago.
- Author BiographyRebecca Jean Emigh is Professor of Sociology at University of California, Los Angeles, USA. Dylan Riley is Associate Professor of Sociology at the University of California, Berkeley, USA. Patricia Ahmed is Lecturer at South Dakota State, University Center, USA.
- Author(s)Dylan Riley,Patricia Ahmed,Rebecca Jean Emigh
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight480 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition Statement2016 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.