All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.73Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.18Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionArchitectural education is under pressure to meet the demands of an evolving construction industry and to cater to the increasingly varied career destinations of graduates. How should architectural education respond to these professional challenges? How can students be better prepared for professional practice? These questions are the focus of this book, which brings together contributions from a wide range of authors, from both the UK and the USA, working in the fields of architectural education, architectural practice and educational research.
- Author BiographySimon Pilling is the Architect and Project Co-ordinator of CUDE (Clinets and Users in Design Education).
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/07/2000
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpon Press
- Content Note15 black & white tables
- Weight521 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byDavid Nicol,Simon Pilling
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.