All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.65Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionEurope has changed significantly and is w facing even more dramatic transformations with the enlargement of the European Union, the introduction of the euro and its increased role as a global actor in world affairs. This clear and accessible textbook provides an introduction to the key issues w shaping the new Europe and its citizens. The book features: * a history of the idea of 'Europe' and the development of the European nation state * analysis of European identity and the challenges posed by citizenship, migration, human rights, regionalism and nationalism * examination of the enlargement process and the impact of globalisation * key learning points, text boxes and guides for further reading to help students
- Author(s)Andrew Thompson,David Dunkerley,Lesley Hodgson,Stanislaw Konopacki,Tony Spybey,etc.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/06/2002
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight408 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.