All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.64
About this product
- DescriptionChanging Female Identities explores the influence of parental figures, the role models that women adopt, the diverse feelings that arise as a result of family mandates and the emotions that arise from cooperation or competition among siblings.
- Author BiographyALICIA E. KAUFMANN is a professor at Alcala University, Spain, and a researcher at the university's Benjamin Franklin Institute of American Studies. She is an executive coach and a Fulbright Scholar. She is the author of 25 books, including the recent Women in Management and Life Cycle, and of more than 50 articles.
- Author(s)Alicia E. Kaufmann
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication11/11/2011
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight424 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.