Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionChanging Gears is the essential guide to growing your Kiwi business. Rooted in the success stories of real New Zealand companies, the book explains in plain language the key business principles that will enable you to drive growth, profitability and market penetration. Easy to read and illustrated throughout with diagrams and exercises, Changing Gears encourages readers to apply the insights to their own enterprises. Changing Gears gives Kiwi business owners and managers answers to their most critical questions: How do you identify business models and financial drivers? How do you become a leader who can see the future for your business? How do you build a team, share information, and delegate effectively so that you are t waking up at 3am? How do you develop resilience so that you can get things done without burning out? And how do you weigh options for the future of the business and pursue growth opportunities to scale up your company? This book celebrates the vision, determination, and tenacity of New Zealand's owner-managers and gives them the tools to do their business better. From start-up entrepreneurs to established family businesses, from farms to factories, Changing Gears provides New Zealand owner-managers with the keys to growth. Drawing on their own business careers, international research and experience coaching owner-managers in the successful ICEHOUSE programme, the authors have developed this essential guide to leading and growing a business in New Zealand.
- Author BiographyDavid Irving, Darl Kolb, Debbie Shepherd and Christine Woods come from extensive business backgrounds and are now based in the Business School of The University of Auckland, where they coach owner/managers in the very successful ICEHOUSE, a collaborative learning environment and growth centre for New Zealand businesses.
- PublisherAuckland University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationAuckland
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- ImprintAuckland University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1500 g
- Width200 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.