All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.73
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.11
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.59
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.82
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.93
- AU $24.80Trending at AU $28.01
About this product
- DescriptionIn the fast-paced world of techlogical change, the constant existence of war, and the challenges of a society where our careers are often in jeopardy, it is too easy to lose sight of what's important. Yes, the strength of our family units are tested, and fear too often leads the way, but we can find strength and heart in the power, the guidance, and the true beneficence of God. According to Bishop Dennis V. Proctor, Sr., Changing Minds in Changing Times: The Transformation of Human Souls by Harry M. Cartwright, Sr., Ph.D. is one of the most comprehensive treatments to explore how our lives are impacted environmentally, societally, socially, and spiritually. The message in this masterfully crafted book is both simple and profound: the same God that protected us in Biblical times protects and guides us today. He has the power to save this universe and we must open ourselves to His dominance, particularly in such difficult and changing times. This book reminds us how that is achieved.
- Author BiographyDr. Harry M. Cartwright, Sr., Ph.D. served in the U.S. Army Medical Corps as an Advanced Medical Specialist. Following his discharge, he earned a diploma in Respiration Therapy from the University of Pennsylvania, followed by a bachelor's degree from the University of the District of Columbia and work as an educator in respiratory care. He earned a master's from the University of Illinois in Allied Health Education and a doctorate from The Florida State University in Higher Education Administration, Health Education and Management. Having left the teaching profession in 1996, the author is now president of MeduCon, Inc., an independent health education and management consulting firm. His first book, My Yoke Hasn't Always Been Easy, is a spiritual and inspirational memoir. Changing Minds in Changing Times: The Transformation of Human Souls is his second book.
- Author(s)Harry M Cartwright Sr Phd
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication14/05/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.