Changing Normal: How I Helped My Husband Beat Cancer by Marilu Henner (Hardback, 2016)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $45.90Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by kamilc1
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $14.95+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<i>New York Times</i> bestselling author, memory expert, radio host, and beloved actor Marilu Henner delivers an intimate account of how she and her husband stood together in the face of cancer and triumphed without chemotherapy or radiation. Marilu Henner was moving on with her life after a divorce when her old college classmate Michael Brown, whom she had t seen in over twenty years, called her out of where. Within days of their first meeting in 2003, they were planning a life together, and soon they were inseparable as Michael became ever more integrated into Marilu s family. But after only months they were thrown the ultimate curveball: Michael was diagsed with bladder cancer, and then lung cancer. Marilu refused to lose the love of her life so easily. With the kwledge she had gained on her own health journey, chronicled in several of her bestselling books, Marilu set about finding a path for Michael that would use the best of Eastern and Western medicine to beat his cancers and return Michael to optimal health. Michael eschewed most traditional treatments and with Marilu s help aided by kwledgeable and sympathetic doctors he forged his own path. In this moving and informative book, Marilu tells the story of their fast-paced romance and how this contrasted with the day-to-day battle for Michael s life. Michael tells the story from his point of view: the search for the cause of his cancer, the mental anguish he felt as he realized how responsible he was for his condition, the physical and mental hardships that he had to overcome, and the triumph of love that made it all worthwhile. Not a how-to book in the traditional sense, <i>Changing Normal</i> is a book of empowerment, a call for all those facing similar challenges to take responsibility for their lives, to search for the causes of their illness and address them directly. Written with an engaging voice, a sense of humor, and life-changing wisdom, <i>Changing Normal</i> is a personal and touching look at how Marilu and Michael faced down a cancer diagsis and came out the other side happier, healthier, and more in love than ever.
- Author(s)Marilu Henner
- PublisherGallery Books
- Date of Publication26/04/2016
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGallery Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.