All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionThe 'Action Training and Research' method of organizational development, pioneered by Neely Gardner in the 1960's, has become a classic methodology in public administration. The authors have presented the power of Gardner's work in the form of a training manual that takes account of modern practice and scholarly thought. Changing Organizations addresses key current concerns including: how to change hierarchically structured public organizations whose management is rigidly vested in the status quo; the changeover to participative management; and the devolution of management power in the organization to promote invation, adaptation to customers' changing needs, efficiency as well as clear-headed and practical decision making.
- Author(s)Raymon Bruce,Sherman Wyman
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication16/04/1998
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Notefigs.tabs.
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.