Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.13
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $55.99
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $21.96
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the changes taking place in the library and information environment and addresses the issues pertaining to the changes in roles and responsibilities witnessed by the library & information professionals, particularly in the academic and research sector libraries in India. The exposition of the text starts with a brief delineation of evolution of library & information services, their growth and development over the period of time. Exploring the changes and challenges thereof, the book presents the results of a survey of library & information professionals engaged in academic and research sector libraries in India. The text also discusses resistance as an immediate reaction to change, attempts to trace the causes of resistance and measures to overcome such resistance through the inputs given by the respondents to survey. The work also throws light on some future directions and propositions for the librarians of the new dawn.
- Author(s)Kshema Prakash
- PublisherLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Date of Publication10/11/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.