Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionThe rules of the world are changing. It is time for the rules of teaching and teachers' work to change with them.' This is the challenge which Andy Hargreaves sets out in his book on teachers' work and culture in the postmodern world.Drawing on his current research with teachers at all levels, Hargreaves shows through their own vivid words what teaching is really like, how it is already changing, and why. He argues that the structures and cultures of teaching need to change even more if teachers are t to be trapped by guilt, pressed by time and overburdened by decisions imposed upon them.Provocative yet practical, this book is written for teachers and those who work with teachers, and for researchers who want to understand teaching better in the postmodern age.
- Author(s)Andy Hargreaves
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication09/12/1993
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleTeacher Development S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight467 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.