All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.11
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.55
- AU $60.00Trending at AU $71.11
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.69
- AU $28.86Trending at AU $31.69
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.41
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.17
About this product
- DescriptionAges 6 to 10 years. This is an exciting book that introduces kids to the kinds of storms that take place each year. Large, full-colour images of storms such as hurricanes, tornadoes, thunderstorms, and blizzards accompany clear explanations of how different storms develop and the kinds of effects these storms have on the lives of people and animals. Kids will also learn about storm safety and ways they can help their families be prepared. Changing Weather: Storms provides detailed information on: Three important elements of most storms: clouds, precipitation, and wind; The water cycle and its part in the development of storms; The role of updrafts and downdrafts in the creation of thunderstorms and many other storms; The ways in which meteorologists study storms and how their kwledge can help save lives.
- Author(s)Bobbie Kalman,Kelley MacAulay
- PublisherCrabtree Publishing Co,Canada
- Date of Publication01/04/2006
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleNature's Changes S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintCrabtree Publishing Co,Canada
- Content Notecolour photos & illus
- Weight127 g
- Width215 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.