About this product
- DescriptionThe book examines the role of Indian, Mexican-American, and African-American women during the 20th century. It focuses on the changes these years have brought about in their lives and compares each group to the others.
- Author BiographyKaren Anderson is Associate Professor of History at the University of Arizona.
- Author(s)Karen Anderson
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication13/06/1996
- SubjectGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1996
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Notebibliography
- Weight601 g
- Width164 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.