All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.24
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.97
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the varieties of self-exchange and factors that can influence it. It takes a much-needed step toward linking the concerns of the academic self-researcher and the consumer of research pertaining to changing the self. Throughout the book, understanding and accounting for change in the self emerges as a vitally important concern across a wide range of human experience.
- Author BiographyThomas M. Brinthaupt is Assistant Professor of Psychology at Middle Tennessee State University. Richard P. Lipka is Professor and Director of the Center for Educational Services, Evaluation and Research at Pittsburg State University.
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication01/07/1994
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Series TitleSUNY Series, Studying the Self
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Out-of-print date01/08/2014
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight681 g
- Width159 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byRichard P. Lipka,Thomas M. Brinthaupt
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.