All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
About this product
- DescriptionThe purpose of this book is to explore a new ethical theory I like to call the Utopian Theory; the theory is called Utopian to express the inclusion of everyone and the exclusion of one c Utopia: where all are included in every aspect of society; all have the opportunity at happiness in their life. A way of thinking and or believing that can bring a more peaceful existence to life. A Utopia where the opportunity for happiness involves everyone without alienating anyone for any reason is essential. The hope is to spark interest in a successful theory that renders the inception of such a way of thinking that allows a society to exist first in our minds and then in practice. The Utopian theory concepts are based and have harmony across major ideologies such as religion, science, and nature. Also, the theory supports and echoes the necessary balance that is necessary for harmony and peace in every aspect of life. Would it t be wonderful to enjoy such a society t only in dreams but in reality? You are what you think! We will explore the current ethical theories and the utopian theory. The utopian theory will be measured against science, nature, religion, and societies' challenges. From the ancient times, the middle ages, the renaissance, the enlightenment and modern times' humans have created great ideas that have had and still have a lasting impact on the way we function and react to one ather in society. From motheism, humanism, utopia, equality, genetics, and pragmatism, to the world-wide-web have shaped society and formed social interaction which started from a single idea.
- Author BiographyTimothy P Arnett Sr. born October 7th, 1970 in Prince Georges County, Maryland is a proud father, husband, entrepreneur, academic, manager, and now writer. Currently serving the Department of Treasury as a Program Management Official, Timothy P Arnett Sr. provides program management expertise and leadership for essential Presidential Directives such as Homeland Security Presidential Directive-12, Treasury, Identity, Credential, and Access Management (TICAM), Open.gov, and Data.gov. The Presidential Directives span over large Governmental Agencies including the Department of Treasury, Social Security Administration, Department of Homeland Security, and NASA. Moreover, Mr. Arnett provides information security management, policy, procedure, and acting director support for the Enterprise Systems division at Treasury. Also, Mr. Arnett serves as President of Premier Information Technology and Investment, LLC managing information technology and security projects supporting a diverse commercial and governmental clientele. Prior, Mr. Arnett's technical and managerial experience has expanded across diverse organizations and locations. Mr. Arnett has experience with organizations such as: United States Army at the National Security Agency, Pentagon, Office of the Special Assistant to the Gulf War Illness (OSAGWI), State Department, American Chemistry Council, Department of Veteran Affairs, and the Department of Treasury. Exciting locations such as New Jersey; Livorno, Italy; Augsburg, Germany; Ft. Meade, MD; and finally our Nation's Capital Washington, DC housed these organizations. Furthermore, Mr. Arnett's educational back ground includes graduating on the dean's list with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Management Information Systems from the University of Maryland. Furthermore, Mr. Arnett holds a Master of Science Degree in Information Assurance from the University of Maryland; while certifications include Certified Information Assurance and Certified Lotus Professional while proudly graduating from the Federal Governments Leadership Development Institute (LDI) with high honors. Being well rounded, Mr. Arnett has provided leadership, mentorship, and charity work on various directional boards for an international non-profit organization. Also, Mr. Arnett continues to provide mentorship to a national organization in Washington, DC.
- Author(s)Timothy Arnett Sr
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication18/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Edited byTimothy Arnett Jr
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.