All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn CHANGING TO WIN, Giles Long MBE, eight times Paralympic Gold medal winner, world record breaker, and cancer survivor, shares his revolutionary model for success. His invative CHIMO cycle method, based on the principles he has followed throughout his life, reveals how a careful balance of motivation and inspiration can lead to extraordinary changes in performance and accomplishments, both on an individual and team level. Illustrated by the author's own incredible tale of courage, perseverance, and Paralympic glory, and drawing on his experience as a successful motivational speaker, CHANGING TO WIN provides a template for achievement in life and in the workplace.
- Author BiographyGiles Long represented Great Britain at the highest level in the world of swimming, both as a Butterfly and Individual Medley swimmer and as a relay team member. He won twenty major Championship medals including Paralympic, European, and World Championship Gold medals.
- Author(s)Giles Long
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPiatkus Books
- Weight208 g
- Width126 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.