CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $12.53Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.02
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
About this product
- DescriptionChannel Blue soars to new heights of art, literature and message and introduces many new and memorable Salty Splashes characters. The cast is pumped for the annual Heat Wave surf contest. A humorous battle of wills and skills on the high seas turns epic as they battle salty splashes of swells, as well as sea creatures; some with malicious intent. More than just a surf adventure, Channel Blue is an outstanding mix of art and tongue-twisting literature that also features a powerful moral: unsportsmanlike conduct and underhanded trickery always lose to those who do the right thing. Rated 5-Stars by Foreword Reviews for its epic rhymes and animated storyboards.
- Author BiographyJZ Bingham is a former financial writer and author of numerous juvenile fiction works. She's also an editor and acquisitions manager for adult fiction and non-fiction titles, a graduate of Fordham University, and resides in Pasadena, CA.
- Author(s)JZ Bingham
- PublisherBalcony 7 Media and Publishing
- Date of Publication30/04/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleSalty Splashes Collections
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBalcony 7 Media and Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight517 g
- Width298 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jason Buhagiar
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.