All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionThe RCC PF's detailed pilot for the Channel Islands is w part of this new pilot for the North Coast of Brittany and Cherbourg Peninsula. Peter Carnegie has reworked the sailing directions for the North Brittany coast so that they are in the same style as his previously published directions for his home cruising ground, the Channel Islands. This new combined volume extends eastwards so that it starts at St Vaast La Hougue and the east of the Cherbourg peninsula in Normandy, a popular destination for UK-based yachts. The text works westwards taking in Cherbourg, the coast on the west of the peninsula and thence via St Malo, along the Brittany coast to Ouessant. There are detailed sections on the major estuaries and rivers. Lavishly illustrated with antated photographs and brand new charts to support the text which describes in detail transits between the off-lying rocks and islands and accessing harbours. Full use is made of waypoints to support descriptions of transit. It is the definitve pilot for anyone interested in exploring the less frequently used inshore passages and anchorages.Peter Carnegie has sailed all the marks described in this pilot with Caprice, a 42' sloop with 65hp auxiliary and 1. 6m draught.
- Author(s)Peter Carnegie,RCC Pilotage Foundation
- PublisherImray,Laurie,Norie & Wilson Ltd
- Date of Publication30/04/2015
- SubjectWater Sports
- Place of PublicationHuntingdon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintImray,Laurie,Norie & Wilson Ltd
- Width210 mm
- Height296 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.