Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionChannelling is a skill which everyone can learn and benefit from. It is an extension of your awareness, allowing you first to become aware of your intuitive self and later to become sensitive to subtler levels of consciousness. It can be used both to enhance your creativity and intuition and to channel philosophical teachings. Tony Neate's handbook will guide you safely, step-by-step through the kwledge and understanding necessary for inner development. He provides exercises to help you to prepare to channel and then to take the first steps into channelling. You will gradually discover your own ability to 'let go', allowing wider states of consciousness to become part of your everyday life. You will find new levels of creativity and experience balance, harmony and spiritual growth. Tony Neate writes with wisdom and integrity. He shows how channelling is an empowering way to accelerate your spiritual growth and to improve the quality of your life.
- Author BiographyTony Neate is co-principal of the School of Channelling in Worcestershire. His work involves channelling for study and development groups, teaching, lecturing and leading international workshops.
- Author(s)Tony Neate
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication29/05/1997
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPiatkus Books
- Out-of-print date07/07/2015
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight230 g
- Width136 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.