Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionIn Chaplain to the Caboose: Sermons of Faith, Hope, and Love, David Bynum plumbs the depths of his Christian faith through the lenses of his keen intellect and his fragile humanity. Most of the sermons in this collection were delivered in the late 1970s at the Church of the Advent, an Anglo-Catholic church on Boston's Beacon Hill, where David Bynum was first a curate and then Acting Rector. The first half of the collection roughly follows the church year, and the remaining sermons address various Scripture passages and Christian themes. Although sermons are primarily an oral genre, these sermons translate well into written form. This collection of sermons is intended for all who struggle spiritually, emotionally, and intellectually with their faith and how they live their lives, as did the author, with the hope that in sharing our perceptions, we may help each other to arrive at some partial, tentative answers. Eugh truth for w. Eugh truth to live by.
- Author(s)David Bynum
- Date of Publication05/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.