All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, author David Isaacs, an educationalist and parent, offers ideas and suggestions on how parents and teachers can help children's all-round development. The emphasis is on character building, approached from the viewpoint of moral habits. Professor Isaacs takes twenty-four virtues and discusses how the child - at different ages - can be encouraged to be obedient, industrious, sincere, prudent, generous, optimistic, sociable, and so on. There is book on child development quite like this.
- Author(s)David Isaacs
- PublisherFour Courts Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationDublin
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintFour Courts Press Ltd
- Weight386 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.13
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $55.99
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $21.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.