All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
About this product
- DescriptionDo you want a practical book on implementing character education? DeRoche and Williams provide school leaders with an effective road map, touring schools that have achieved success. The authors divide the reader's journey through reform efforts into several 'tour stops,' beginning with a review of the character education framework, passing through subjects such as school climate, core values, training personnel, forming relationships, and concluding with guidelines for evaluation. Each 'stop' contains a list of helpful articles or books, as well as valuable Internet resources. The conclusion of the journey is ultimately the responsibility of school leaders, but this book will give you a head start.
- Author BiographyEdward DeRoche and Mary Williams are Co-Directors of the University of San Diego International Center for Character Education, and authors of Educating Hearts and Minds.
- Author(s)Edward F. DeRoche,Mary M. Williams
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication23/05/2001
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight331 g
- Width229 mm
- Height153 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.