All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe unfortunate reputation of online education today is one of little or effort on the professor's part and little or learning on the student's part. A missing element in much online education is the kind of mutual engagement between student and instructor that provides t only a higher level of learning but also lasting character formation within the student. Character Formation in Online Education stems from author Joanne Jung's years of experience teaching online courses with the aim of improving the teaching environment for professors and the learning environment for students. By replicating, customizing, and incorporating the best and most effective practices of what a great professor does in on-campus classes, reimagined for an online delivery system, Jung shows how a higher level of learning and transformation can be achieved through online learning communities. Handy and practical, this user-friendly book provides guidance, helpful tools, and effective suggestions for growing learning communities in online courses that are marked by character growth in students-the kind of growth that is central to the mission of Christian higher education.
- Author(s)Joanne J. Jung
- Date of Publication27/08/2015
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- Weight149 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.