All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.12
About this product
- DescriptionIn recent years, there have been many exciting breakthroughs in the application of natechlogy to medicine. In Characterization of Naparticles Intended for Drug Delivery, expert researchers explore the latest advances in the field, providing a set of basic methods for the characterization of namaterials for medical use. Chapters provide methods to characterize the physiochemical properties (size, aggregation, and surface chemistry) and in vitro immulogical and biological characteristics of namaterials. Composed in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology(TM) series format, each chapter contains a brief introduction, step-by-step methods, a list of necessary materials, and a Notes section which shares tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Comprehensive and informative, Characterization of Naparticles Intended for Drug Delivery is an essential survey of methods that are crucial to the preclinical characterization of namedicines.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication02/12/2010
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 697
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note16 black & white tables, biography
- Weight857 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byScott E. McNeil
- Edition Statement2011
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.