All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionLearn more about the history and types of charcuterie and salumi available to buy in The Charcuterie Board. The Small Bites chapter will provide you with a host of recipes to serve with drinks, such as grilled chorizo and scallops on sticks, scotch eggs and 'Sushi style' gorgonzola with prosciutto and rocket. You'll also find recipes to make a perfect light lunch or starter, as well as Main Courses such as paella with chorizo and omelette with ham, gruyere cheese and patatas bravas. The section on home curing will provide you with recipes to cure your own pork belly or duck breast, while the range of Accompaniments from pickles to toasts will give you all you need to complete your perfect charcuterie board.
- Author BiographyMiranda Ballard and her husband left behind their London media careers in 2008 to return to their home county of Worcestershire and launch their own food company Muddy Boots. They wanted to rebrand the idea of the burger, to prove it is a versatile and nutritious food and promote top quality, ethically farmed, beef. Their burgers are now sold in 90 supermarket branches nationwide and they are soon to open a new innovative butchery and charcuterie shop and cafe (The Modern Meat Shop) in Crouch End, London.
- Author(s)Miranda Ballard
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication09/10/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Content Note120 x col photographs
- Weight720 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.63Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.