Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.20
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $37.95
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $20.88
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
About this product
- DescriptionCharge pumps are finding increased attention and diversified usage in the new era of nameter-generation chips used in different systems. This book explains the different architectures and requirements for an efficient charge pump design and explains each step in detail. It's filled with extra hands-on design information, potential pitfalls to avoid, and practical ideas harnessed from the authors' extensive experience designing charge pumps.
- Author BiographyTapan Samaddar is a design engineer at SanDisk Corporation, where he leads the company's high-voltage circuit designs. Previously, he was employed by T-RAM, Inc., where he was involved in the design of high-speed SRAM-compatible memory chips. He is a holder of several U.S. design patents. Mr. Samaddar has also worked on high-density NOR Flash memory at Atmel Corporation, and on high-speed cache memory designs at ST Microelectronics. Feng Pan is doing circuit design at SanDisk Corporation, where he is involved in defining the architecture and implementing charge pumps and related high-voltage circuits over several generations of NAND Flash memory products. He is aholder of 17 U.S. design patents. Mr. Pan previously worked at AMD, where he contributed to the company's NOR Flash memory chip designs. He holds an MS degree from Stanford University and a BS degree from U.C. Berkeley.
- Author(s)Feng Pan,Tapan Samaddar
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication19/07/2006
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight509 g
- Width152 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.